The Mat Talk Podcast Network hosts, produces and distributes your customized podcast. There are three options to choose from and all include technical support, web and media hosting, iTunes and podcast directory distribution. Your podcast also has the option to create a standalone app that’s available in the iTunes and Google Play store.
- One-year of online web hosting and domain registration, giving your podcast a specific presence on the web.
- Full access to the website for internal use, such as staff assistants or coaches.
- One-year of online podcast hosting, which protects your content and gives you full control over your RSS feed.
- Show production and personalized planning and show development.
- Distribution into iTunes’ podcast directory, the largest and most-used directory of podcasts in the world.
- Distribution into popular podcast apps like Stitcher Radio (others available upon request)
- Embeddable player links to provide to your sports information office and/or fan sites.
- All Main Package plans are for 24 episodes (twice a month).
- Standalone mobile app.
The main package is the motherlode of content. You’ll be able to give your fans, alumni and boosters updates on your show. Do you have an upcoming alumni mixer or golf tournament you want to inform people about during the offseason? Do you want to spend time with some of your program’s legendary wrestlers? Do you want to inform your listeners about upcoming events for your wrestling club, camp or youth clinic? This package has you covered. During the season, you’ll have the opportunity to talk about your recent events, performances and promote upcoming matches and events.
Want something tailored a bit differently or want a number of weekly episodes that doesn’t fit into the main package format with the options above? Just shoot us a line and we’ll customize a show you want with your set schedule.
Are you ready to start engaging your wrestling fans in one of the fastest-growing mediums in the world and giving them on-demand content whether they’re in the car, driving to a match or traveling?
Do you have more questions? Check out our FAQ page.
Ready to get your podcast rolling: E-Mail Jason Bryant at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started today.